It's my first day back at work after 2 weeks off (gotta love the school calendar), and I am already stressed! I'm trying to reschedule all my tutoring to fit into my new school schedule, and it is a mess...especially since I am trying really hard to reserve more time for kickboxing before the wedding. I might have to drop some tutoring clients and cross my fingers that Scott gets more catering parties lined up.
Wedding plans are coming along quickly now. We just reserved the DJ, canceled the florist (or rather she dropped us for not wanting to work within our budget), and are finalizing invitation choices. My mom has taken on a new job as centerpiece designer, and the search for a florist to make the bouquets is on. The wedding party is chosen, dresses are ordered, and honeymoon is booked (a special thank you to Scott's siblings for our xmas present of 2 oceanfront massages at the Maui Four Seasons). I am in the process of creating a wedding website and will post the link as soon as I am finished.
My lucky bridesmaids are Carla Hitchcock (maid of honor, high school friend), Devon Nunes (college friend), and Kelly McCarthy (future sister-in-law). After a grueling round of tasks and elimination ceremonies, these 3 girls reigned supreme and have accepted the job of assisting my every want and need for the next 6 months...haha...just kidding girls =)
Anyway, here they are, and each one is under the influence of margaritas, wine, or champagne...
Carla
devon
Kelly
5 comments:
wow!!!! what a nice xmas present from your future sibs-in-laws!! maui four seasons sounds pretty darn amazing too. can't wait to see your wedding webiste. got your save the date magnet (which unforuntately cannot grace my fridge as i now have a stainless steel model that is not magnetic). the picture on the magnet of you two is so cute!
phew i'm exhausted just reading about your hectic schedule!
hey, do we get to see a link to the rest of your engagement photos?
i would like an update posting on nana and also your wedding website! not that i'm being demanding or anything :)
so sorry katherine =)
Nana is doing well, she is at home now recovering from surgery, and the cancer did not spread anywhere, so she is in the clear. Now she is trying to gain some weight (hmmm, don't you wish we all had that doctor's order??).
As for wedding website, I PROMISE it will be up and running this weekend. It is almost done...
Post a Comment