Sunday, September 19, 2010

25 years!

25 years ago: my parents, brother & I
(sorry about the glare)

No...not how old I am (I wish!), but how many years my parents have been married! We celebrated last night with a BIG party at their house, complete with a fresh oyster bar (and oyster shucker Scott), DJ, and a surprise vow renewal. Fun fun night, even if I couldn't partake in the oysters and martinis. I took tons of pictures, these are only a few...

Vow renewal. Now my uncle has married us, my aunt, and my parents!

Then my dad professed his love to my mom in 4 languages: Czech (my mom's heritage), Swiss (my dad's heritage), Hawaiian (their fave vacation spot), and Spanish (based upon their kids' travels)

Scott gives Pam an oyster shucking lesson
Julianna and I representing the girl cousins (we're the minority...good thing another girl is on the way!)

And here are some preggo shots!
My brother Jason & me

Mama and father to be!

In all my glory

5 comments:

devon lorraine ... said...

i love these pictures. i thought the mama and father to be shot was my fave, until i got to the last photo, which is so so cute because you have such a big smile :) i need to hop over to your parents blog to say happy anniversary!

Sarah said...

what a wonderful celebration! i love the 4 versions of i love you. so so so sweet.

and you are GLOWING!!! we need more pictures of you and your little girl.

J+K said...

so fun! such wonderful family and friends! and Holly, you looked terrific!

Leslie said...

in all your glory = ha!!

Unknown said...

oh dang, thought i'd already commented on here... i read it a few days ago! and meant to say you look gorgeous!!! i love these photos... all of them!

congrats to your parents!!!!!