Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Jaynie Crawls!

Oh man, we're in for it now!  Time to baby proof the house...

6 comments:

devon lorraine ... said...

how long did it take you to get it on video? i swear piper would not do it when we were taping! and oh man, jaynie is going to go straight to walking with that stride! look how she's trying to get her feet into it!

janet said...

OMG, she is awesome!!!!!!! Looks like an old pro at it. Keep the videos coming, it's great.

janet said...

ok, since no one else is commenting .....I can go on. The second cutest thing about this video is your voice Holly!! The first cutest thing is Jaynie's voice!!
Plus, hello! that girl is all arms and legs! She is going to pass you up in height I believe.
xoxo

Holly said...

ugh, I hate my voice in the video!!!
Devon--this was the second day she crawled...I think the video camera was motivation for her to crawl since she wanted to get it!

J+K said...

she's amazingly agile! like a little spider monkey...we only watched it three times so far, not like we're really loving it or anything...looks like we're in for a challenge when we babysit next week :-)

Unknown said...

OMG i'm in love!!!! and i love your voice - i didn't even recognize it! :) too cute.