I'm back to the world of blog...and I come armed with a brand new macbook! So now I can finally update...watch for new posts! Oh, and my computer came with a free ipod touch (educator's special), and I am addicted to all the fun apps, this is a whole new world to me. I'm thinking if I duct tape my phone to my ipod touch, then I'll have Verizon's version of the I-phone!
6 comments:
haha that's funny and cool that you got that as a bonus!
congrats on the new computer!!
yay! which one did you get? i got a free printer (why...have lots of those), but knew a friend who really needed one and i had an ipod touch already. definitely loving the new comp!
digging the new phone idea. very oakland of you!!
macs = best ever.
duct tape, duct tape!
I got the 13 in. macbook, its so sleek and modern. I had a G4 prior, and loved it too.
Post a Comment