Wednesday, May 27, 2009

So few posts...

I feel like I need to explain my lack of posts this past month. It all boils down to computer issues. For example, last night I sat down to download pictures and post about my fun weekend in Santa Rosa, and my computer screen was black! The computer was on, but nothing on the screen. So now I'm posting from work (don't tell my boss!), and hopefully my computer is back up and running tonight...I feel like my little mac is on its last legs...please send prayers for my computer =)

5 comments:

Stephanie N. said...

Live, little mac, live! What was it that Peter Pan (the Julie Andrews version) asked us to do for Tinkerbell to show that we believed in her, to help her come back to life? Was it clapping? Okay, I clapped a little for your mac. Come back, little mac, come back to life! I hope it works.

Leslie said...

oh no! is this the same one you took into the apple store and they "fixed" it for free?

Leslie said...

damn your little mac for preventing endless posts about pancakes to help me out!! i demand a lemon ricotta post!! :)

Unknown said...

grrrrrrrrrrrr i HATE when computers start to die. very annoying. i've had so many die on me. but always my dells or the ones my dad put together from his computer graveyard. my mac has been very kind, but is not as old as yours - was trying to think - i think it's about 3... and i have no money to replace it anytime in the near future so hopefully it will continue to be my little faithful guy.

devon lorraine ... said...

woops i thought i already commented on this post. so sorry your lap top is all topsy turvy or whatever that word is.

miss you in the land of blog.