And all through the house
Not a creature was stirring
Not even a kitty.
Not a creature was stirring
Not even a kitty.
By the cookbooks with care
In hopes that my husband would soon be there!
In hopes that my husband would soon be there!
It's almost Christmas! We've been making our home cozy and warm by simmering apple cider and mulling spices. It fills the house with such a scrumptious holiday scent! I absolutely LOVE the holidays (and not only because it's my birthday too...but that might be part of it!)
5 comments:
i LOVE your poem!! so cute!!!! now i feel the need to go and get a tree... or at least decorate!
can you tell me how to do hot cider?! and all that yummy stuff??
This is how I do hot cider:
Buy a bottle of apple cider or juice.
Buy a jar of mulling spices.
Simmer a little cider with a bit of mulling spices.
I know, its like rocket science...which means Katherine the rocket scientist can totally do it!
oh this is just wonderful. can i come to holiday land? it looks heavenly!
DUDE. I had to renew my license in PERSON this year. Ya. Like this christmas baby needed another thing to be bitter about? Stand in line @ the DMV in December mom + dad, before you decide to birth someone the day after christmas. Ugh.
:)
I love the kitty photo!
Post a Comment