My summer plans have quickly changed from a short jaunt to visit friends and family in Southern California to an overseas trip to Asia! My father-in-law invited Scott and I to come visit him in Hong Kong (where he lives), and also to Beijing. I am so excited....my fetus will be so well traveled! We leave in August, right after my trip to SoCal.


4 comments:
oh my gosh!!!!!
that is SO cool.
it will be the best babymoon ever!
That's so amazing, Holly! I can't wait to hear about it in a few months.
wow AWESOME! i can't wait to see the photos and travel along with you (hint on blogging while there)
WOW!!!! that is so so cool! i am so jealous!!! how long will you be going for?!
and your new camera looks amazing! can't wait to see all the forthcoming pics of trip... and baby bumps!!!!
Post a Comment