Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Details

OK, so I thought maybe I should share some details about this pregnancy thingy...
We tried a whole year to get this:
And there it finally is (the head is on the right). It looks like an alien right now, but give it time! I am 12 weeks along, and this was taken at 10 weeks.
The baby is due December 15th. I wasn't planning on having a Christmas baby, but it looks like yet another December birthday will be added to the family!
We find out the sex in July, and yes, we are going to find out =)
So now you're all updated. Sorry for the absence of recipe posts, but now that I am entering my second trimester I will triumphantly return to the kitchen!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

yay!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!!! I love the details...thanks for filling us in! And we're gunna want belly pics too!

Leslie said...

amazing. how are you feeling? jamie says congratulations as well! not that i'm in the habit of hooking up fetuses, but what if you have a boy and in like 26 years he proposes to devon's baby girl??

fun! :)

and don't worry, december babies compensate and become the coolest folks around. you already know that.

Unknown said...

les, i'm totally in the biz of hooking of babies. not only have i hooked up pregnant ladies, i think they fetuses should be bffs too! :)

courtney said...

I'm all emotional! Alex is a Dec baby, great month to birth. Not too hot. Not too cold. Just right.

Ps, Kat Kat is the ultimate BFF fixer-upper!

Sarah said...

beautiful fetus!!!!! :)

i hope you're feeling well. you need to tell us more about how you're feeling.

Stephanie N. said...

I'm so happy for you, Holly!