(and other stuff)
congrats!
Nonny and Grandpa are thrilled!
I JUST GOT GOOSEBUMPS!!! HAPPY DAYS!!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!YAY!!!!!!!! wait...ANOTHER christmas baby? omg, holly. what did you do???? :)-from one bitter christmas baby (leslie - 12/26) to another (holly - 12/27)
Yay!!! I'm so glad the news is out now!! I'm so excited for you guys !!! Have you felt the little flutter yet?BTW - this is great aunt Janet and not Neal
Great Nana and Great Pa are thrillled too!!
so excited for you, scott, and your little easter egg!
Yayayayayayayaay!!!! I was hoping this would be the news!!!! I'm so so so excited for you guys!!!! And now I have something to look forward to in dec!! Yay!
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hooray! congratulations!!
YAY! I was so hoping that was the "other news". Congrats!!!!!!!!
holly!! I am so excited for you! congratulations!
soooooooo exciting!congrats!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
congrats!
Nonny and Grandpa are thrilled!
I JUST GOT GOOSEBUMPS!!! HAPPY DAYS!!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!
wait...ANOTHER christmas baby? omg, holly. what did you do???? :)
-from one bitter christmas baby (leslie - 12/26) to another (holly - 12/27)
Yay!!! I'm so glad the news is out now!! I'm so excited for you guys !!! Have you felt the little flutter yet?
BTW - this is great aunt Janet and not Neal
Great Nana and Great Pa are thrillled too!!
so excited for you, scott, and your little easter egg!
Yayayayayayayaay!!!! I was hoping this would be the news!!!! I'm so so so excited for you guys!!!! And now I have something to look forward to in dec!! Yay!
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hooray! congratulations!!
YAY! I was so hoping that was the "other news". Congrats!!!!!!!!
holly!! I am so excited for you! congratulations!
soooooooo exciting!
congrats!
Post a Comment