(and other stuff)
EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so are you going back to work after thanksgiving? are you planning to work until you go into labor? so excited to hear she's getting settled in all nice and low and prepping for her great escape!
I'm working 3 more days after Thanksgiving, then I'm off until March!
whooohooo!!! that's so exciting!!! so does that mean she'll be here early? what exactly does getting settled and low really mean in terms of time?!
That is great Holly! It is getting VERY exciting!! I can't wait to meet her!I hope she likes the Turkey!!
I can hardly stand it!!!!
woo hoo! she's getting ready for her debut!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so are you going back to work after thanksgiving? are you planning to work until you go into labor?
so excited to hear she's getting settled in all nice and low and prepping for her great escape!
I'm working 3 more days after Thanksgiving, then I'm off until March!
whooohooo!!! that's so exciting!!! so does that mean she'll be here early? what exactly does getting settled and low really mean in terms of time?!
That is great Holly! It is getting VERY exciting!! I can't wait to meet her!
I hope she likes the Turkey!!
I can hardly stand it!!!!
woo hoo! she's getting ready for her debut!!
Post a Comment