Holly, I've been thinking about you both so much in the last few days. I hope you're well, tired but well. Enjoy the next few months as much as you can. It's amazing how fast they grow. I wish I could shrink Antonia back to newborn and go back to cuddling like she used to when she was tiny. Each stage is beautiful and I can't wait to speak to you again. Rodrigo and I send you all our love. besos, besos to all three.
5 comments:
I love your xmas picture! What a great family shot of you guys! Merry christmas! I hope you've gotten to enjoy a good glass of celebratory wine!!
love jayne's ruby red lips and thick hair. beautiful family photo!
love this photo!!!
so cute! p.s. i love your wine recommendations on the side bar of your blog :)
Holly,
I've been thinking about you both so much in the last few days. I hope you're well, tired but well. Enjoy the next few months as much as you can. It's amazing how fast they grow. I wish I could shrink Antonia back to newborn and go back to cuddling like she used to when she was tiny. Each stage is beautiful and I can't wait to speak to you again. Rodrigo and I send you all our love.
besos, besos to all three.
Post a Comment