I've been a little preoccupied lately and haven't been cooking much. So instead of using my nice Le Creusets for cooking, I found a new purpose for them...baby holder!
i feel better commenting and not just blogstalking you now that you commented on mine :) Jayne is beautiful....that is my sister's middle name, same spelling, I always thought it is lovely. And Jayne certain is precious! As is your Le Creuset, of course.
6 comments:
red pot, green background. she's a christmas baby any way you look at it!
she's so pretty and so cooperative!
love the pot pictures!!!!! she's so cute!!!!
just don't throw her out with the kitchen sink! wait...i think i confused two different idioms...shoot, i'm SO BAD at those!
fun with babies!
i feel better commenting and not just blogstalking you now that you commented on mine :) Jayne is beautiful....that is my sister's middle name, same spelling, I always thought it is lovely. And Jayne certain is precious! As is your Le Creuset, of course.
Post a Comment