Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Dorris Eaton Reunion

I went to a tiny private school for preschool through 8th grade. That meant I spent 10 years in school growing up with the same classmates, ultimately graduating in 1993 with 33 classmates. After junior high, we all took different life paths, attended different high schools, colleges, and now, thanks to Facebook, we were able to reunite. We met at Americano, a restaurant in San Francisco last night, and it was quite a kick to see everyone! I would say, after 15 years, everyone still looks the same, but grown up. 13 of us showed up, and most of us still live in the Bay Area. It was fun reminiscing, and Michelle even brought our 8th grade yearbook!
Charlotte and I...we were inseparable in junior high!

Jenny and I...we were in girl scouts together!

Kari and I met in preschool!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

wow - jr. high and elementary reunion. looks like a great time!

courtney said...

You look so cute and cozy!!!

devon lorraine ... said...

looks like you had a better time than at your high school reunion!