Wednesday, March 4, 2009

And we're off!

We've been waiting and waiting since October for Phish's reunion...and it's finally here! We're off to Virginia bright and early tomorrow, like 4:30am (thanks for driving us to BART Dad!)
So here's a funny little blog story. Back in October when I posted about getting Phish tickets, Scott's cousin Nikki commented on my blog that she lives nearby. Scott hasn't seen or heard from her for over 10 years. Nikki offered to put us up at her house, so thanks to my blog, I am meeting Scott's cousin and she is cooking us gumbo tomorrow night!
Look for a new Phish post next week...we come back home on Monday =)

6 comments:

Sarah said...

safe travels! and enjoy meeting more fam!!!

Stephanie N. said...

Sounds like fun!

Unknown said...

have so much fun!! who knew a blog could get you free places to stay! :)

Sarah said...

haven't heard from you and just saw this:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090309/ap_on_en_mu/phish_fan_arrests;_ylt=Asg6cd8MZnvJFHGdd5q_TdYDW7oF

should we be concerned?

Holly said...

haha Sarah, I read that article earlier. Seriously, the media tries to portray phish in whatever negativity they can, when its really just a bunch of young professionals letting loose and having fun with their friends! And I'm wondering, if $1 mil was seized, there must of been about $100 mil not seized!!!

Sarah said...

if there was a million lying around maybe you and scott picked up a few hundred grand??