Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pushing the Wagon

Even though Jaynie is a walking girl now, she still prefers to push something or crawl for her main mode of transportation.  Here she is on a weekday, after work and daycare, getting some outside time in...
Here I go!


Wait...I saw a leaf...must stop and check it out.



Watch out!  No brakes!

I crawl into the wagon when I get tired of walking.  Mom pushes me home (sucker!)

3 comments:

devon lorraine ... said...

you've got a smart little cookie on your hands!

janet said...

What a big girl!!! (love the vest).

Tara said...

Holly! Just found your blog! you'll have to tell me how to sign on as a follower because for whatever reason, I don't see where I can do that on your main page. Your daughter is a total cutie pie:) She and Gemma aren't that far apart in age. One of these times when I'm back in the bay, we'll have to get together for a playdate. Oh, and I just noticed we have the same blog background...you must have excellent taste!