As a bridesmaid, I had to take pictures outside in 30 degree windy Chicago weather. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera handy for the wedding party pictures, but we traveled all around Chicago. First, we took some photos on the median of Michigan Ave, with cars honking and people waving, then we went to an El station, where our photographer got kicked out due to lack of a permit, and somehow we ended up at an Irish bar with green shots. Then we had to hurry back to the venue so Dev and Patrick could get married! Take a look at the wedding pictures, and I'll post again soon with the rest of the weekend!
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Devon & Patrick Wedding
The wedding was absolutely beautiful, and the bride looked amazing. The "secret" location was A New Leaf in Chicago, which is a florist shop with a lovely venue attatched to it. The venue was actually 2 floors, with the second floor opening onto the first floor. The ceremony was on the first floor, with only family seated, while the rest of the guests stood on the balcony on the 2nd floor and watched from above. The bar, buffet, and some dinner tables were downstairs, while the dance floor and the remaining dining tables were upstairs. Everyone had a ball, and no one was ready to leave when the music ended at midnight.
As a bridesmaid, I had to take pictures outside in 30 degree windy Chicago weather. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera handy for the wedding party pictures, but we traveled all around Chicago. First, we took some photos on the median of Michigan Ave, with cars honking and people waving, then we went to an El station, where our photographer got kicked out due to lack of a permit, and somehow we ended up at an Irish bar with green shots. Then we had to hurry back to the venue so Dev and Patrick could get married! Take a look at the wedding pictures, and I'll post again soon with the rest of the weekend!




As a bridesmaid, I had to take pictures outside in 30 degree windy Chicago weather. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera handy for the wedding party pictures, but we traveled all around Chicago. First, we took some photos on the median of Michigan Ave, with cars honking and people waving, then we went to an El station, where our photographer got kicked out due to lack of a permit, and somehow we ended up at an Irish bar with green shots. Then we had to hurry back to the venue so Dev and Patrick could get married! Take a look at the wedding pictures, and I'll post again soon with the rest of the weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment