Sunday, March 9, 2008

Ocean view office

OK, so it is not really my office, but I get to work in it for 3 months. My new speech therapy clinical site is at an elementary school in Laguna Beach. The school is right on Pacific Coast Highway, directly across the school is the beach. Seriously, this school is on some prime property. The speech room looks out over the ocean. I am there 3 days a week, and so far have found myself staring at the view more often than watching therapy (I can't help it, observing is so boring, but hopefully next week I can start conducting therapy on my own).
I'll post a picture soon...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

gosh that sounds sooooo nice right now!!!! i am really jealous!

Sarah said...

nice! i can see the 90 freeway, but the end part with the grassland in the middle. in april/may i can see the marine layer rolling in and out. oh! and i can see the airplanes coming in and out. all of the above does not come close to the ocean.

courtney said...

is that the school on the border of newport coast right next to crystal cove?

Holly said...

that's the school courtney, el morro. you can see the playground from pch

courtney said...

love their view, lucky girl