Thursday, April 10, 2008

Crazy Spring Break!

I'm on spring break (woo hoo!) and I spending it...addressing wedding invitations! Not quite the same as the time devon and I went to San Felipe, Mexico. This break does not involve margaritas or foam parties, but rather envelopes and stamps...what is my life coming too??? Anyway, here is a picture of my dining room table totally overtaken with invitation realia. The beautiful flowers are from the family I tutor for on Balboa Island. The mom got 30 vases like that sent to her last Monday, and then 30 more on Tuesday, with balloons..her husband must have done something...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah, those two spring breaks are rather different!!

what pretty flowers... so many of them - did you really say 30 vases? wow. i wish someone would send me just one!

Leslie said...

i didn't even realize it was spring break time until i got a cab super easily and asked the cabbie what was up. he said, "Spring break. All the kids are in Mexico."

courtney said...

oh yeah, husband definitely did something...

you could still make margs while you're doing invites. like your own personal little spring break.

Holly said...

Actually, Scott and I did go out for margaritas last night, so I got a little spring break into my wedding madness =)

devon lorraine ... said...

it looks like your house has turned into the inevitable wedding factory!! christine and nikolai came over to our house last night and brought enchiladas; they made them at their house but had to bring them to our house because theirs is full of invitations!! we had margaritas, regular and pomegranate, using tequilla left over from our wedding. i will make margaritas for anyone working on invitations!!!