Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tag!

I've been tagged by devon, so here it goes:

1.) What was I doing 10 years ago?
I had just finished my freshman year at Scripps, and I was back in Walnut Creek working at Keyspot (a summer day camp).

2.) 5 things on my to do list today?
  • glue corks for wedding place card holders
  • call to schedule Maui massages
  • call florist
  • finalize Nichole's baby shower menu
  • make rehearsal dinner guest list (my to-do list is never-ending right now!!!)

3.) Snacks I enjoy?

  • Trader Joe's Honey Whole Wheat Pretzel Sticks
  • I'm a sucker for ANY cheese in the fridge (I've stopped buying it because of this)
  • 100-calorie popcorn bags...mmmm
  • cut-up fruit (weird, I won't eat a whole apple, but I will if it is sliced)
  • M&Ms
4.) Things I'd do if I was a millionaire?

The funny thing is, I wouldn't change much about my upcoming wedding if I were a millionaire. I would still get married at Murrieta's Well. I would give up our honeymoon, however, and travel to Bora Bora or Fiji. Scott opts for a private island. So after our private island, we would probably be broke and would have to come back home and work like normal again! But if we had infinite $$$$, I would pay someone off so I can get my speech therapy license without going through the master's program. We would surely buy a restaurant in Napa, and it would only be open Wed.-Fri. nights (so Scott can have a life outside the restaurant world). Interesting how even if we were millionaires we would both continue our chosen careers...

5.) Places I've lived?

In chronological order:

  • Walnut Creek, CA
  • Clayton, CA
  • Walnut Creek, CA
  • Claremont, CA
  • Madrid, Spain
  • Claremont, CA
  • Irvine/Newport Beach, CA
  • Costa Mesa, CA
  • coming soon....Bay Area, CA
*I am tagging the Scripps girls AGAIN (since I am the only one who did it after devon tagged all of us)

1 comment:

courtney said...

I totally have the same weird fruit thing - everything must be sliced