Oh my, it's only 4 days until I am a McCarthy! I feel like we've been planning this wedding forever (like 1 1/2 years), and now it has somehow finally gotten here! How did that happen? So, as you can guess, I have been extremely busy lately; I've found myself at wine stores begging for corks, and then hot gluing them together (I know you're jealous and wish you could too hot glue gun corks). On top of last minute details, my car's battery died last weekend while Scott was away on his bachelor party. I had to rent a car to drive to Claremont to pick up my wedding dress and attend Sarah McLemore's wedding (the wedding was lovely, check out Courtney's blog for a nice overview)
Tomorrow Scott and I make our way up to the Bay Area to begin wedding festivities. Thursday night we have dinner at Pam's house. Pam is a dear family friend, and I grew up with her daughter Haley. Friday is rehearsal, and Mexican dinner, Saturday is wedding day, and Sunday we are off to Maui! So before I sign off my blog for a few weeks, I wanted to write a quick post. Here's a picture....
5 comments:
i can't wait!!
My favorite picture! Your little grey-haired Nana
good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that picture is lovely (but your back might hurt at the end of the night if you sit like that the whole time)
Deep breaths!
Your wedding will be beautiful! I hope you're having fun with these last few days of the planning and prep process. See you soon!
Sarah
Post a Comment