I'm back! Scott and I returned from Maui on Sunday, then jetted off to Napa Valley for a night to prolong the honeymoon before returning to the real world. Although once we did return, my parents took us to see Stevie Wonder, so we really can't complain...
I just want to drop a note on my blog to let everyone know to be on the look out for many new posts...starting with our pre-wedding family dinner at our friend Pam's house to the rehearsal dinner, to the big day, and on to Maui. I have waaay to many photos to download, so keep checking back!
By the way...my wedding day was a dream come true, everything was perfect, and as far as I could tell, EVERYONE had a ball! Check out devon's blog for pics...
3 comments:
it was an amazing time! i can't wait to read all about it from your perspective! and see your pictures! one of these days my camera will decide it wants to upload everything to the computer and i'll be able to send the ones i snapped... just in case your millions of photos aren't enough!
it was so great to hear about your post-honeymoon wine tasting get-away and concert-going today! can't wait for all the pics! i hope the newlyweds are having the time of their lives!!
congrats and welcome home
i have to get used to everybody's new last names
are you super tan???
Post a Comment