I found your blog (I think via Life of a Small Wood Flute)and I just wanted to say that my sister just had her Scripps 10 year. Every time I hear the term Scrippsie is just makes me smile.
How did I miss this post! I've been talking about you and baby girl status and how all these little girls are going to be just adorable! Congratulations!
5 comments:
Congrats!!! I say our kids take over the consortium !
woo hoo!! we need more girls in the family!!! xoxo
I love the idea of all the kids taking over the 5c's!!
I found your blog (I think via Life of a Small Wood Flute)and I just wanted to say that my sister just had her Scripps 10 year. Every time I hear the term Scrippsie is just makes me smile.
Also congratulations on a girl!
How did I miss this post! I've been talking about you and baby girl status and how all these little girls are going to be just adorable! Congratulations!
Scott...it's over. You're toast. :)
xo
Post a Comment