I've been visiting friends and family in southern California for a week, got home tonight, and leave tomorrow night for Hong Kong. Whew...lots of traveling!
I'll be home again in about a week, and then I will do some serious blog posts. But here is a preggers picture to hold you over...
Nichole & I at the top of the tropical fish tank at Long Beach Aquarium (thanks for the back-scenes tour Jeff!)
5 comments:
You look great! Have a fantastic time in Hong Kong!!
woah!!!! i didn't realize hong kong was so soon!!!!! have a BLAST! and i wanna see pics. and hear stories. and more more more blogging please! :)
look at your adorable little belly! she is so cute!!!!
have a fun - safe - time in Hong Kong!
i love it! cute picture of your belly and it's a cute pic of you and nichole too :)
i went back to my 21 & 22 weeks photos, which were a pretty weak showing of belly-ness compared to what my belly became! enjoy having a belly to show off on your flights -- i hope you get special pregnant lady treatment!
so? how was the trip?? any special treatments?
Post a Comment