(and other stuff)
wow this is a gooooooood game. i went boy just because devs is doing a girl.
so do YOU know yet?? are you holding this infor out on us, or is your appointment tomorrow!?
i don't know why, but i keep thinking of the baby as a boy...but all i really want is a healthy, happy grandchild!luv, mom
I voted boy... It just seemed to fit.
p.s. i tried to vote boy, but i don't know if it took my vote.
For some reason I think it will be a girl.... Maybe just playing devil's advocate to all the boy votes.
the voting is not showing and it's officially Tuesday so SPILL! :)
Why is the voting not working??? I know there are more boys than girl votes right now....
the Vetterli's always have boys first....so I vote boy. I would like a few more girls in the fam so maybe you can break the tradition!
I vote girl. Even tho I already know....I woulda voted girl bc now dev's lil girl can have a bff! :)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
wow this is a gooooooood game. i went boy just because devs is doing a girl.
so do YOU know yet?? are you holding this infor out on us, or is your appointment tomorrow!?
i don't know why, but i keep thinking of the baby as a boy...but all i really want is a healthy, happy grandchild!
luv, mom
I voted boy... It just seemed to fit.
p.s. i tried to vote boy, but i don't know if it took my vote.
For some reason I think it will be a girl.... Maybe just playing devil's advocate to all the boy votes.
the voting is not showing and it's officially Tuesday so SPILL! :)
Why is the voting not working??? I know there are more boys than girl votes right now....
the Vetterli's always have boys first....so I vote boy. I would like a few more girls in the fam so maybe you can break the tradition!
I vote girl. Even tho I already know....I woulda voted girl bc now dev's lil girl can have a bff! :)
Post a Comment