Saturday, July 3, 2010

See! I am pregnant!

So here you go, proof that my belly is in fact growing:

4 months pregnant, beginning to show!

Pretty soon I'll be as big as our super-sized squash plants! Seriously, I have never seen squash get this big, and our garden hasn't even starting producing yet! We are in for a world of squash soon...stay tuned for recipes =)

6 comments:

Leslie said...

yay! belly pics!

Unknown said...

You are so cute!! Yay for belly pics!

devon lorraine ... said...

yayyaya! let the belly pics begin! now i don't have to be the only one posting giant pics of myself! isn't it fun to pose in a photo alone? not at all awkward, right??

you're a cutie! will all your pics be in the garden so we see it change with the season? brr sounds chilly in the winter!

Janet Faulkner said...

oh please, I look like that from the side on a good morning!! Naw, it is very cute. I can tell it's baby since you don't have a belly. Are you getting little baby movement now? That's such a fun feeling.
xoxo

Sarah said...

did you read my mind? i was just thinking over the weekend that you hadn't shared any belly pics yet!

devon lorraine ... said...

so, when you mentioned morning buns in your last post, i instantly remembered the BEST morning buns i used to get in sacramento, then realized that i probably have not had one since!!!

and then all of a sudden, they had them at starbucks yesterday. i am constantly disappointed by starbucks pastries -- even though they locally source some. well i still bought it. and it was waaaaay better than i thought it would be! i miss good morning buns!