Saturday, July 7, 2007

Here it goes...


Thanks to a nagging devon, I finally have a blog. I really should've done it sooner, as Scott works all night and I have nothing better to do with my time but blog and cook. So, my blog will, among other things, bring you on a culinary tour of my tiny apartment kitchen. Don't worry, I'll also keep everyone updated on wedding stuff =)

My dinner tonight: BBQ chicken, smoky paprika grilled zuchinni, whole grain brown rice, with a grilled peach If you have never had a grilled peach, it is the best summertime treat! All you do is cut a peach in 1/2, take out the pit, and toss it on the grill flesh side down for 2-3 minutes. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

wow! that looks so yummy! i wish i had a grill! i'm so glad devon convinced you to blog too! it's strangely addicting...

Kpa said...

What a great idea. We will keep tuned in via bookmark. Need any Pisto recipes? kpa

devon lorraine ... said...

ooooh, peaches! i like making a peach salad of sliced peaches, buffalo mozzarella, basil, cracked pepper and olive oil. but now i will try grilling one up!

courtney said...

Fabulous! I'm so excited that you've agreed to take on the addiction. And I'm even more excited that you're turning it into a sudo-culinary expose.

Sarah said...

this looks delicious. will you be including recipes? i need some help learning to cook!