
Look, I actually made something creative! It is a candle holder for my wedding centerpieces, I stenciled this pattern onto a clear vase with textured acrylic paint. I impressed myself, since my artistic level is 1st grade crafts. My specialities include bi-lingual mother's day cards, macaroni xmas ornaments, and pilgrim & indian headpieces (see below)
7 comments:
impressive. how long did that take??
very beautiful!
you asked if i have been to a florist yet...
well i am going easy on the flowers for the wedding. though i am indeed a fan of flowers, centerpieces will be floating candles. the bridesmaids and i will carry single blooms.
i think it would be fun to pick them out together, so i am looking into a nice place that we can all go to and pick out flowers on friday, march 14th. hope you can arrive in town a smidge early! if not, les and i can send you photo-texts.
Holly, those are really beautiful. I love the centerpieces and the awesome colors you selected!
I wonder if there's a way to apply your nuanced understanding of head ornaments into veil/bridesmaid head gear. Perhaps a Pilgram/Indian themed bridal party theme is in order? Just kidding!
Sarah M.
i would pay money to see headpieces on your bridesmaids.
i would pay HUGE money to see the bridesmaids walking down the aisle in those beautiful head dresses!! :)
and i am impressed with your skills! i am so so so unartistic...
Your students are so cute!
Nice....I want to help make some! You already know about my amazing artistic ability...
Post a Comment