I just had to share this photo of Cleo. We buy her kitty grass, which she loves. Apparently, she missed it when we watered it, and just had to be with it, even in the sink!
Let's see, I've had Cleo for almost 3 years now! I convinced Scott that I needed a cuddly buddy in the house if he was going to work nights, so we adopted Cleo. She was already 2 years old when we got her, she's a small kitty, and she loves the stairs in our new home!
8 comments:
How cute! She's very pretty.
she's so cute! ok, dumb question, but when did you get a cat??
cleo is a very pretty kitty!
Let's see, I've had Cleo for almost 3 years now! I convinced Scott that I needed a cuddly buddy in the house if he was going to work nights, so we adopted Cleo. She was already 2 years old when we got her, she's a small kitty, and she loves the stairs in our new home!
oh, and she totally beats out Jack on cat coolness and niceness =)
really? 3 years? wow. i thought after jack there wouldn't ever be another cat! she's super cute.
what an adorable littly kitty kat! she looks like one of the nice cats.
I love this picture
Post a Comment