Saturday, September 26, 2009

Bloggers Unite!

4 bloggers hit the town! Leslie, Katherine, me and Sarah

Last week Katherine and Sarah were in town, so I met up with them Thursday night in the city for dinner, along with Leslie and Jamie, and Lauren. It was a mini-Scripps reunion, as 4/6 of us are Scrippsies. It was also a blogger reunion, as 4/6 of us blog. What fun! We had dinner and drinks at The Tipsy Pig in the Marina. Great seeing all you girls (and you too Jamie!)
Sarah, Lauren, Katherine & I...Go Scripps!

4 comments:

devon lorraine ... said...

aww! looks like such a fun time!! did you all convince lauren to start blogging??

courtney said...

I think Leslie gets honorary Scripps status.

Unknown said...

it was so fun to see you! so glad you crossed the bridge :)

lauren, you now must blog too!

and i agree leslie is an honorary scrippsie for sure.

Sarah said...

why do i look drugged in all these photos?