Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wine Tasting

Sorry for the lag between posts, I haven't had much time to blog since Scott took last week off of work...I had to get used to him actually being there when I came home from work! But now I am back to my mid-week husband-less schedule, and have time to blog!
After Amy's wedding we did a little wine tasting in the Healdsburg area with my parents (and Max and Victoria hung out in the vineyards while we tasted). We tasted at Hanna (great sauvignon blanc and noir...Bordeaux blend) and Simi (love their Roseto!). I just had to post this cute picture of Max and Victoria in the vines at Hanna:
So cute!
Check out these tasting notes at Simi...the wine has "gummi bear notes"!
Mmmm, tasting a sweet dessert wine in a dark chocolate cup...heaven!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

yes adorable photo of those two

but

the photo of you is fan-freakin-tastic. you look adorable!

devon lorraine ... said...

i do love that pic of you too!

Janet Faulkner said...

just about anything served in a dark choc cup would be good...