Thursday, September 10, 2009

Healdsburg Wedding

My cousin Amy got married last weekend to Kris, at Madrona Manor in Healdsburg. Healdsburg is a cute quaint town in the Sonoma County wine country. I think appellation-wise it is considered Anderson Valley. The wedding was held at a 126 year old mansion surrounded by beautiful gardens. So pretty.
Scott and I went with my parents, brother Max, and his girlfriend Victoria. The ceremony was lovely in the garden, followed by cocktails on the patio, dinner on the veranda, and then dancing in the parlor of the mansion.
Amy and my Uncle Ray
Madrona Manor
Gardens
Mom and Max
The flowers were in bloom
Check out the chair Victoria found!
Looks like a magazine
Our table (there were cookies from a SF bakery in the boxes)
Kris and Amy
Scott and I
Max and Victoria
My parents towards the end of the night...enough said!

8 comments:

Leslie said...

is that a bathrobe smoking jacket?

Unknown said...

He found that in the closet of that room we were hanging out in (an open guest room off the dance floor)...don't you think that's a great xmas card picture?

Janet Faulkner said...

you have a cousin named Amy?

Sarah said...

what a beautiful wedding!

Unknown said...

Amy is Kristie's cousin Raymond's daughter. Technically my step-second-cousin.

devon lorraine ... said...

wow. i love healdsburg. must make my way out there soon. it looks like the vetterli family had fun in true vetterli fashion!

Christina Cunningham said...

Hey, I started my own blog! You´ve inspired me. Ask Scot if he can call me I need inspiration for mignonette and oysters before thursday! Your brother is coming in this weekend, his bed is made and we´re dying to feed him
miss you
http://slowcookingchristina.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

how pretty. wow, that cake is gorgeous!