Thursday, September 3, 2009

She & Him

I know this is supposed to be a food blog, and I haven't posted a recipe for quite awhile, and I will get to that soon enough. But I really feel the need to promote a band that I love...no, not Phish...but I discovered this music because Phish played it during there setbreak at Shoreline...
She & Him is composed of 2 members: Zooey Deschanal and M. Ward. Zooey Deschanal is better known as that girl in Elf, or that girl in 500 Days of Summer, but wow can she sing! This is my new Sunday morning music...you know, music you listen to when you laze around the house drinking coffee and making waffles (for the Vetterli's) or pancakes (for the McCarthy's). Does anyone else have Sunday morning music, or is that just me?

5 comments:

Leslie said...

they're my fave crafting-on-a-lazy-sunday kind of band. she's my fave.

devon lorraine ... said...

As I was looking at this I thought she looked an awful lot like that zooey girl! But she's from elf!?!? I LOVE that movie. So when she is singing in the shower that must be her real voice! Wow. Never made the connection!

Sarah said...

no sunday AM music but i think i just got invited to go see that group play. can't make it though. is it good? (dumb question)

J+K said...

Segovia is wonderful Sunday morning, says J.

Unknown said...

i don't but i wish i did!! and i wish i had someone to make me pancakes and waffles!! yum