Friday, August 21, 2009

Pizza Disaster

Just to show that I have cooking disasters, just like everyone else:

This was supposed to be a grilled pizza with pesto, squash, red onions, herbs, and mozzarella. I had a little trouble transferring it to the grill...
But with a little Julia Child wisdom, I changed it into a lovely "pizza salad". Duh, that's what I was planning on making the whole time =)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

you have a gift! i probably would have cried.

Unknown said...

no way you make mistakes. sorry, i believe the pizza salad was totally planned!

Leslie said...

oh thank goodness. that's what our grilled pizza looked like as well. i just cut it into lots of littler pieces. should've done a salad.

J+K said...

That's so funny! I made tomato-pesto pizza Thursday night and considered grilling it...I'm glad I stuck with the pizza pan and the oven...that was challenging enough.